Recruitment for Post of a Junior Project Associate for Research on Governance of Land, Forests,
Development & Communities in Tribal Areas of AP,
Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, MP, Maharashtra, Orissa &
Requirements for the Post
1. The post of Junior Project Associate is for 6 months from
2. The Applicant must be a Post Graduate in Social Sciences
(preferably anthropology, sociology or political science) with a
minimum of 55% marks in the degree examination. Preference will
be given to Candidates who have successfully completed the
3. Applicant should be competent in Computer use, particularly SPSS
4. The Applicant must be fluent in English, Hindi. Please note that
fluency in reading, writing and translating from Hindi to English
5. The Applicant should be ready to work from Monday to Saturday.
6. The person selected for the post will be paid a consolidated
stipend of 1) Rs. 12000/= per month in case of Post Graduates
2) Rs. 15,000/= in case of candidates with Post Graduation and
Candidates desirous to work as Junior Project Associate in
Governance Studies are requested to send their application with their
CV and recommendation letters from their faculty to the undersigned
within 10 days from the date of this notice. Interview dates will be
intimated on receipt of applications. Government jobs are moer secure jobs for project associate job searchings.
· Candidates may send applications by Email to
· Eligible candidates will have to translate from Hindi to English and
vice versa, participate in a group discussion, before an interview by
the selection panel.
· The candidates will be selected on the basis of their past
performance in their studies as well as their performance in the
translation and interview.
Scholar in Residence & Head
Tribal Research & Action Cell
NIRD, Hyderabad 500030
25th August 2009