Will Form for Body Donation

WILL FORM FOR DONATION OF BODY
Where as I _________________________________________
S/O, W/O, D/o______________________________________
Resident of village/town ______________________________
__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________
District ____________________________ Presently working
___________________________ want to make my last will in
respect of my body. I hereby declare as under:-
? This Will does not cover my last Will in respect of my body.
? This Will does not cover my moveable or immovable property
? This Will is my first and last Will regarding the disposal of my body
? That I had offered to the PGI, Chandigarh that after my death, my body would be at
the disposal of the institute and now, as that ther should be no dispute regarding it and
my heirs may not have any objections regarding the disposal of my body. I hereby
declare that after my death, my body shall be placed at the disposal of the institute
and the institute shall be at liberty to deal with or dispose off my body in any manner
it takes and my heirs and my relatives shall not have any objection to such manner of
disposal of my body.
? If my death takes place at place other than the institute, my heirs shall be responsible
for informing the institute about my death and making my body available to the
institute within the shortest time.
? This Will I have made at my free Will and without any pressure of any kind and
because I have got first belief that putting of dead body at the disposal of the institute
shall be better than consigning the dead body to flames. This is my earnest desire that
this Will executed by me is noted upon by all heirs without any reservation. My heirs
have no claim of any kind over my dead body.
Executed at _______________ today the _____________ in the presence of witnesses
who have signed in my presence
Signature of Donor _____________________________ Dated ___________________
Name ________________________________________________________________
Address_______________________________________________________________
City/state/Pin __________________________________________________________
Witness (1)
Signature of ____________________________________ Dated ___________________
Name ________________________________________________________________
Address_______________________________________________________________
City/state/Pin __________________________________________________________
Witness: (2)
Signature of __________________________________ Dated ___________________
Name ________________________________________________________________
Address_______________________________________________________________
City/state/Pin __________________________________________________________

Post a Comment